Respect the Environment
- Crown land camping is permitted in designated sites only.
- Motor vehicle use is restricted to designated roads and trails only.
- Soil disturbance by motorized vehicles is prohibited.
- Use designated boat launches.
- Obey all closures and access restrictions.
- Keep all gates closed. Removing or damaging fences is unlawful.
- Do not disturb or harass wildlife or livestock.
- Reduce the spread of invasive species by ensuring vehicles, trailers, boats and personal gear are cleaned before and after visiting the area. Visit bcinvasives.ca.
- Obey all campfire bans, restrictions and regulations. Visit bcwildfire.ca.
Report unauthorized activity to 1-877-952-RAPP (7277).
- Do not excavate or disturb archaeological resources.
- If you find an artifact, report it to the Ktunaxa Environmental and Archaeological Stewardship Coordinator at 250-489-2464, ext. 3123.
Leave No Trace
- Take your garbage with you. Pack out what you pack in.
- Dump sewage and grey water at designated sani-dumps.
- Do not construct trails, structures or enclosures.
- Do not trespass on private or Indian Reserve lands.
- Maintain a peaceful, clean camping environment.
- Keep noise to a minimum.
- Observe quiet time from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Keep your pets quiet and under control.